The Sancerre Experience
Come along for the journey as we share the story of our wine provenance through a unique tasting experience.
Established by the famous Bourgeois Family of Sancerre, Clos Henri shares many traditions and winegrowing perspectives with our founders. However, thanks to the differing nature of our respective terroirs and climates, the Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noirs are very different between Marlborough and Sancerre.
The Bourgeois Family have been crafting extraordinary wines of provenance for over 200 years, often working with parcels of vines that are over 80 years old. We are lucky enough to be able to bring some of these special, and often rarely seen, wines into New Zealand.
During our unique Sancerre tasting, discover the passion of a family committed to interpreting place and character using terroir and precise winemaking practices. We will take you through a Sancerre-specific tasting to discover the best wines on offer from the Henri Bourgeois portfolio.
- During the tasting, you will experience 6 French wines, 4 whites and 2 reds.
- These wines are not available for purchase anywhere else in New Zealand
- There is a $5 rebate for every bottle purchased.
- Price is per person
- Anticipate up to 1 hour for the tasting
- It is highly recommended to enjoy the tasting with a cheese plate, this way, you are able to fully experience these incredible pair-worthy wines.